I’m finally joining all the cool kids and writing a post for Kathy’s Humpday Confessions. Let the airing of grievances commence!
- I hate when people walk side by side on the sidewalk and then don’t move when someone is walking the other way. It is simple courtesy to drop behind the person you are walking beside to make room. Listen up, you don’t own the sidewalk and I will run into you!
- I don’t get Tumblr at all, also why is “Sexy” a main page that pops up when you google it?
(PS I’m so proud of myself for figuring out how to take a selected area screen shot!)
- When Kathy uses the word “boner” I blush, just from reading it. Sorry Kathy! It’s a word I just don’t care for…like the double t word for boobs.
- It make me sad that people think going to a chain restaurant is “having a nice meal out”. I actually use to weed out potential dates with “What’s your favorite restaurant in town?”
- It drives me nuts for people to refuse to try new foods. Have you ever had it? No? Then how do know you don’t like it! Dietary restrictions/choices obviously don’t count 🙂
- I don’t really have favorites of anything, except people…P’s my favorite (hence why I married him). I love variety. Most of the time I answer, as not to be difficult, but I don’t have a favorite food, ice cream, book, or movie. I usually just pick one that I have liked. A favorite implies that it is the best and I have not tested all the ice creams, foods, books, or movies 🙂 and some things just can’t be compared, they stand on their own. I don’t have favorites, I have variety 🙂 life is too short for favorites.
So add some variety to your day and see what other Humpday Confessions are waiting for you!