- I’m extremely un-trendy. I like what I like and I like more classical pieces. I actually wear out clothes, and mourn when some pieces have to go. I hate that I can’t just have copies made. If I was very wealthy I would have my own custom clothes, and I would have multiples of the same piece in different colors.
- I feel like very few people can pull off the jumpsuit or the jumper. I just hate this trend.
- I’m totally clueless about styling my hair. I don’t know how to use a curling iron or curlers. I can’t really braid. I don’t understand bobby-pins.
- Why are women’s clothing sizes so jacked up? I want to order my size and know it will fit. I can try on the exact same pair of pants in Gap in the exact same size and they fit differently. What the hell! Why is clothing shopping not more advanced? I should be able to plug-in my measurements and a robot in China makes my jeans to those specifications…is someone working on making this happen?
- I hate when I see guys in shorts that are too short, it makes me want to gag. I’m also not a fan of men wearing jewelry beyond a wedding ring (of course). 🙂
Now, go visit Kathy’s blog to see who is confessing today…or whatever.