- When I write comments on people’s blogs on a regular basis, but they don’t visit mine or respond; I feel like the episode on Seinfeld where George leaves things in the woman’s apartment to get her to call him back. Co-stan-za
- The “thank you” email drives me nuts. I mean, if I went above and beyond fine; but sending me a thank you email for simply responding–is beyond a waste of time. Come on people! **Update: not from bloggers, I mean sometimes there isn’t a lot of say to a comment but you want the person to know you appreciate it…I send the “thank you” too!! This is for work situations–sorry, clearly I was a bit too brief in my explanation 🙂
- I’ve got to start reading over my comments to other bloggers…I make SO many typos. I usually realize it a split second after I hit enter. I’m sorry! I’m going to try to do better. It’s embarrassing!
- I use zero push notifications on my phone. If you want to reach me in a timely manner you have to text me. I always wonder when I email or Facebook-message late if the person uses push notifications, and is it alerting them at midnight?
- And….I’m participating in my first ever giveaway over at Megan Joy Jaunts. Who doesn’t like free stuff?!?
Make sure to see what other confessions are being spilled this week over on Kathy’s blog!