- Did you know…I didn’t have a middle name? Well, I mean why would you, but anywho. I didn’t, just my first and last name, which never really bothered me. It did however, screw up getting assigned email addresses at work and school on a number of occasions. I do have a middle name now, as I just got my SS card and DL changed over to my new married name. I still have not faced the torture of changing all my other documents (ie my whole life)…fun times, fun times.
- Did you know…. there are T.O.M (time of the month) subscription boxes? I had NO idea about this. It seems a bit odd to me, but I’m pretty much a non-talker about personal things, so maybe that is why. I wish I could forget I even have to deal with it, much less get a box every month. Did you know about these and do any of you subscribe?
- Did you know…I started a Sunday Linkup with Shannon of Brass Honey and Miriam of Farm Girl? I did, The School of Life Linkup! I hope my life lesson to share this week is NOT– don’t do shameless plugs on Kathy’s link up 🙂 Sorry Kathy…please don’t kick me out!!
- Did you know…I don’t have any tattoos nor does P. The discussion of tattoos has seemed a popular topic around the blogosphere lately. I don’t have anything against tattoos, but I don’t know of anything I like enough to have it permanently etched into my skin. Of course with most things in life (eye shadow, shorts, piercings) there is a line between good taste…and, well, poor judgement. Think it over kids, keep it classy, and make sure it has meaning to you 🙂 Also, did you catch “Why You Should Never, Ever, Ever Get A Tattoo (but Having a Baby is Fine)”…it’s pretty funny!
- Did you know…we are preparing for a little trip. Forgive me if I’m late with responses this week. You of course will get a full report when we return, or three months later…did you know I took a trip in February and still haven’t finished my post on it 🙂
- Did you know…if you click HERE you will find a whole page of fabulous bloggers all dishing out confessions.