Welcome to Vol. 2 of Food, Booze, & Baggage’s Kitchen Confessions, to see Vol.1 click here. What food or cooking confessions do you want to share? Here are a few of mine:
- I love anchovies. They are particularly good on a pepperoni pizza, chopped up and placed in the sauce under the cheese.
- I cannot bring myself to drink smoothies in the winter. Only when the weather gets warmer.
- I have a fear of doing anything chocolate covered, after a disaster with white chocolate truffles.
- I’m obsessed with deviled eggs, I make them for all get togethers, just so I can eat them.
- I hate titles of recipes with the best in them. Fine it’s really good say it in the post but not in the title of the recipe.
- Best ways to use pretzels recipes. Do I need better ways to use pretzels? You eat them, that is all.
- I don’t eat eel, not because of the taste, but because they are so repulsive as an animal…they give me the creeps.
Remember when I wrote this post on what was to happen to my food posts. Well, I still have not figured out a schedule, so for now I will just be sharing our weekly meal plans on Pinterest. If you are interested in following what new and exciting recipes we try each each week make sure to follow this board. There will still be plenty of food related posts, just not on a regular schedule (just like everything else around here). I’m a rebel….breaking all the blogging rules 😉
It’s Wednesday so you know what that means, we are dishing it up over at Vodka and Soda.