Reader, it’s been a few weeks since my last confession and I feel like it is time to get some things off my chest. I confess:
- I never did update you on what camera bag and strap I chose from my Top 5 Camera Bag and Strap Picks. So here goes:
Both from Etsy
Bag~Porteengear~Leather Camera Bag with Blue Tartan
I thought this would be a bit more grey than brown but it is still nice. It’s a great size!
Strap~RSVP Handcrafted~Leather Strap
Not the most comfortable but very lovely.
Also, I’m pretty jealous of Esther’s awesome new strap.
- I’m slowly losing little pieces of my mind but I’m hoping to find them soon.
- I only have one more week of work!!! I’m SO excited and scared all at the same time!! What am I going to do with myself…oh yeah…pack!
- We didn’t really watch the World Cup, but we are all over the Tour de France. We catch-up every night. Secretly (or not so secretly now) I kind of look forward to the wrecks (but not for people to get hurt)…I feel terrible for confessing this. The downhill parts make me so nervous. I yell at the stupid spectators that get in the bikers faces. Seriously, I would hit someone who got in front of me like some of those crazy spectators! And this guy did in the 2011 race.
- I’ve already pinned over 30 restaurants to try in San Diego…P said, “I don’t imagine very many dinners at home in our future.” Also, I can’t wait to try this place for brunch.
- I’m kind of feeling like a bad-ass blogger this week because I started the week with three blog posts completed! Winning! 🙂
- I hope all of you will come back tomorrow to see part two of Tara’s food journey. Oh, you didn’t catch part one…no worries, here it is. You are welcome!