- I’m a fairly adventurous eater and will try most new things, but I have to draw the line at bugs. I saw this article, about cricket flour and thought no, no, no. The article makes some interesting points, but I just can’t. I have a similar aversion to eel. Would you try a cricket flour bar?
- I love, love, love cheese. I almost always add extra cheese when I make a dish with cheese in the ingredients. If some cheese makes it good, more cheese will make it better 🙂 Words to live by friends, words to live by.
- I really dislike recipes when the main part of the “recipe” is a box mix…not a real recipe. As a side note, this use to not bother me but now drives me crazy.
- I basically just buy apples so I can dip them in peanut butter. I have a peanut butter problem. I will also sometimes just eat a spoon of peanut butter straight, but the apple seems a more dignified way of enjoying it.
- I go through periods of time where I eat certain dish all the time (like oatmeal or tuna salad) and then I’m not interested in having it again for another 3-4 months. It is weird. It tends to be more breakfast or lunch items than dinner items, but that may be because we rarely have the same dinner items. I can’t eat the same things all the time, I need variety!
- I haven’t had cereal in at least a year. I’ve had granola & yogurt but eating straight up cereal with milk has not happened in ages. A huge reason is that we try to cut out processed foods in our home meals, but I think I’m going to need to break down soon and have a cereal night.
- I hate the descriptor gelatinous, it just sounds gross. I just can’t.
While I don’t do weekly at home meals round-up anymore, I do still pin some of the recipes we try and like on the FOOD board.