I really don’t even know how to address my goals from February…so I’m not going to 🙂 Basically, I did none of them. Let’s just start fresh, shall we? Alright then.
- Let’s assume I try to mark off some of the items on the February list, without listing them all here in March. So February goals take-two 🙂
- Get back into practicing with the camera. Do more manual practice. Resume the 365 challenge.
- Keep up with the whole exercise thing. Yoga at least 4 days a week, and try to get in 50,000 steps a week. I’m actually pretty proud of myself in this area and have been doing better about sticking to doing one yoga video a day. I need to be more proactive about getting my steps in.
- Get some Skillshare classes done and complete a few projects. Goal of 3 classes & 2 projects.
- No more mindless TV during the day. One show maximum during the day. I’m going to see if I can’t find some podcasts or something more educational to have on; sometimes I just need the extra noise.
- Go through my to-read or to-do boards on Pinterest and my other to-do lists. Read or do the things.
- Catch up on all the blogging things 🙂 Reading, Writing, Commenting
In general, I need to hit the reset button on 2015. I need to organize and re-focus. I need to force myself into action, pick a direction…I’ve been floundering. I really hope March turns out to be the month that I feel more energized and I’m more productive. Fingers-crossed 🙂
What do you want out of March?