Well, hello July. You snuck up didn’t you?
Maximize Your Month Link-up is where we share our goals and motivate one another to pursue our dreams. We’d love for you to a part of our community so that we can help inspire one another to achieve our goals. You can join us by adding a link to your own goal post below. We all have things we want to get out of our month, so why not maximize your month with us and #clearthelist. We will be checking back in with you the first Monday of every month.
So let’s see how my June goals went and then onto July goals.
- Yoga, yoga, yoga 🙂
I’ve re-started Adriene’s 30 Days of Yoga. I did not make it to a class still, but I’ve been good about getting in 3 plus days a week. I’m beginning to feel back into the groove with it.
- Get back into the Fitbit steps game. I’ve been slacking on this, I think part of it is because the weather has been blah. Goals is 50,000 steps a week.
Totally sucked at this one, plus for two-weeks the battery died and I didn’t realize it.
- Get a hike in or better yet two 🙂
Yes, two!! I’m really enjoying hiking as a form of exercise. I’ll be sharing more about those in separate posts.
LA is a go for next month. Yay! Still need to finalize San Francisco.
- Idea journal and plans of action
Umm, did I really write this as a goal? :p
- Develop a morning routine. Get up out of bed by 6:30 am.
No. I’m going to keep trying. My sleeping was terrible this month, I have trouble staying asleep. I’ve had sleep problems off and on since we have moved.
- Better organize use of time.
No so much. I even sucked at using my planner this month.
- Pick one project or action item to work on a day and schedule one or two hours just for that item.
Again, not so much.
- Recipe shoot/post
Yes, coming soon.
- Work on design projects
Did the 30 day logo challenge on Skillshare
- Learn more about Typology
- Find a blog to sponsor
Yes!! I did an ad on Montgomery Fest. I felt like it was fate, I saw she was running a sale for a spot and grabbed it. It was a good purchase. Annie did a nice job of giving me social media love. This tweet in particular:
— Annie Montgomery (@MontgomeryFest) June 19, 2015
I also had a super fabulous surprise from Katie of The Florkens who offered me a spot on their page. Thank you Katie!! And I got to participate in Kristin’s Global Food series, I really enjoyed putting together this post.
- Reformat pictures on at at least 5 prior posts
June 365 Project Above are my favorites pictures from this month. Below are my favorite memories from this month, so not the picture per say, but what the picture represents. I waver between using the 365 project for picture practice or for gratitude/memory keeping. I do what I want 🙂 1. Friday FunDay with Shannon. We wandered around Little Italy drinking, eating, and talking. It was SO fun! 2. You & Me Day. P took off a Friday in June, and planned a whole day for us. It was the best ♥ 3. June 26, 2015. A wrong was righted and America celebrated in color. Love won and rights were granted to our fellow Americans, that they should never have been denied in the first place. I was so happy to get to witness this historical day.
I’m going to go light on goals this month. July is already a bit busy and we haven’t’ even started it yet 🙂 I’m excited for July as it contains a jaunt to LA and friends! I’m just going to be easy with my time and try to enjoy the moment. I’m giving myself July to not check things off per say, but figure them out. I need a re-set month.
Hiking & Yoga, Yoga & Hiking 🙂
- Finish Adriene’s 30 day challenge.
- Try paddle boarding.
- At least 2 hikes.
- Finalize trip to SF.
- Keep working on that morning routine. Rise and shine by 6:30.
- Work on a plan/goals for August.
- I’ve decided to start a Creative Sundays series on the blog. So each Sunday I will share something I’ve done that is week that I think is creative. It will be a very mixed bag 🙂 I’m going to share, even when I’m not 100% happy with the product or progress. I’m going to try not to censor too much, and just put it out there.
- Get into a better routine of commenting. Comment on at least 5 blogs a day during the week.
- Reformat pictures on at least two prior posts.
- Make business cards.
<div align="center"><a href="http://wp.me/p47aVP-Wu" title="Maximize Your Month Goal Setting Blogging Community"><img src="https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/wz5KYtUZUrgWk-q209Get3JY78VjVMRTcHa85pNOUXM=w300-h107-no" alt="Maximize Your Month" style="border:none;" /></a></div>