Another month, another list of goals 🙂 Join me and my co-hosts, Esther from Local Adventurer, Lindsay from Lindsay Does Languages, and Shannon from Eurolinguiste in encouraging each other in reaching our goals, and #clearthelist. Linkup your goal setting post below and cheer your fellow bloggers on with their goals.
October was a pretty good month, though I did not successfully get it all checked off. Let’s see how I did on the October Goals:
Some of these I did great on, and some well, clearly not so much. Yoga and my 365 photo project I feel really good about. I love Instagram:) and really enjoyed getting back to posting there. The whole walking thing and morning routine I sucked at this month. I’m going to keep the habit tracker going and adding “commenting on 5 blog posts” as a habit as well. Also, I know it is a total mess, maybe next month I will be able to be neater. I considered re-doing it to be pretty, but…
Bloom Hustle Grow…press go
- Publish website Bloom Hustle Grow…I did it!! You guys can take a look
- Start marketing…I actually have a lot more to get in place, before I wanted to start really focusing on marketing.
- Get back to blogging schedule (2 a week)…FAIL
- Get back to reading & commenting…FAIL
- Recipe post…I did the Pink Peppercorn G+T. I love taking cocktail pictures!
- Take one Skillshare class…FAIL
- Get office as organized as possible (at least to where I want to work at the desk again)…It’s much better, I think it is pretty good. Sitting down working in there, well….
Get back to exploring San Diego!! We need to get back out there:
- Use Groupon for kayaking….Totally did this, even though our first attempt was rescheduled because of rain.
- Go for a hike…Yes, and it was killer. Short but hard. My ankles were killing me for days after.
- Dinner at The Smoking Goat…Did it, but meh.
- One new brewery…Of course we did 🙂 You can see where we went in this month’s Discovering San Diego.
Bloom Hustle Grow
- Market Market Market…try to get my first client.
- Work on Social Media for BHG.
- Get editorial calendar worked out and work on posts, again 2 a week.
- Keep engaged on Social Media.
- Cocktail Post
- Skillshare Course
- Try working from coffeeshop or other space at least once a week. I think this might be a good strategy for me to try out to keep me focused on more “boring” tasks.
- Meet P for lunch or breakfast at least once this month. Go to weeknight dinner at one new restaurant.
- Plan a trip
- Start a health journal + time tracking. After reading I Know How She Does It*, I was inspired to track my time for the month of November. I want to be more intentional with how I’m using my time. So, this is the first step. I think I’m going to use a combination of the Hours app and paper.
What are you looking forward to in November?
*This post contains Amazon affiliate links, which means that if you click the book link and buy the book, I’ll receive a percentage of the sale.